Fairways to Freedom
Our Annual Military Appreciation Month event honors our Active Duty military personnel and veterans. Honorary teams representing the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard compete against each other for the Fairways to Freedom Cup and bragging rights. Tournament is open to the public and welcomes all teams. Team registrations are SOLD OUT! Select sponsorships are still available.
About our tourney
Fairways to Freedom is organized by the Gulf Breeze Area Chamber Foundation, the 501c3 arm of the chamber. This event is hosted every year during military appreciation month as a celebration of our service men, women, and veterans.
Each year the planning committee of this tournament selects a locally-based, non-profit organization with projects that support our military. We have donated to organizations like the Warhorse Project, the HER Foundation, the USO, and many others.
A portion of the proceeds from our 2023 Fairways to Freedom Golf Tournament will be donated to the American Legion Post 378 for their many projects in our community.
Other proceeds will go on to benefit the Gulf Breeze Area Chamber of Commerce Foundation's other projects and scholarships. Read more on our website.
Form: Four-Person Scramble
Raffle Tickets & Mulligans available for purchase at check-in
Breakfast will be provided at 8am during range open
Shotgun Start is at 9am
Lunch will be provided at the after party while scores are tallied
Nearly every hole along the course will be sponsored!
Our teams are SOLD OUT for this event. Team registration is now closed. Thank you for your support!
Select sponsorships are still available, please download the attached form.
Completed forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our 2023 Fairways to Freedom Sponsors:
- Title Sponsor: Florida Power & Light
- Event Sponsors: Gulf Breeze Natural Gas & Robertson Underground Utility LLC
- Innovator Event Sponsors: Cox Business, 200 South, Blend, Taco Agave, Graffiti Pizza, Casino Beach Bar & Grille, Drift
- Honorary Team Sponsors: Wells Fargo Financial Advisors (Marines), Pete Clark, Levin Rinke Realty (Army), Granny NANNIES (Navy), First Command (Air Force), Senior Resources Roundtable (Coast Guard)
- Bloody Mary Bar Sponsor: Granny NANNIES
- Breakfast Sponsor: Chick-fil-A
- Putting Contest Sponsor: AVAILABLE
- Hole in One Sponsor: Step One Automotive Group
- Range Sponsor: Para Golf, LLC
- Hole Sponsors: SERVPRO of West Pensacola, Florida Blue, The First, Homeside Financial, Mediacom Business, Bamboo Willies, Opulence Salon, World Impact Real Estate, Home Instead, First Dance Ballroom Studio, Cigna Insurance, The Camellia, Keller Williams, Sunbelt Business Brokers South
- Closest to the Pin: Available!