Fairways to Freedom
Our Annual Military Appreciation Month event honors our Active Duty military personnel and veterans. Honorary teams representing the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard compete against each other for the Fairways to Freedom Cup and bragging rights. Tournament is open to the public and welcomes all teams. We are accepting sponsors and team registration NOW! Mark your calendars for May 6, 2022!
Download a registration to form TODAY to reserve your team or sponsorship to the 2022 Fairways to Freedom tournament!
Completed forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all of our 2022 Fairways to Freedom Sponsors:
- Title Sponsor: Florida Power & Light
- Event Sponsors: Bamboo Willie’s, Gulf Breeze Natural Gas
- Innovator Event Sponsors: Cox Business, World of Beer, Blend, Taco Agave, Graffiti Pizza, Casino Beach Bar & Grille, Drift, Spartac, Irresistible Crystal, Action Electronic Message Displays
- Honorary Team Sponsors: Wells Fargo (Marines), Guardian SIX (Army), Waters & Hibbert and Karen Jurkowich (Navy), Emerald Coast Hospice (Air Force), Senior Resources Roundtable (Coast Guard)
- Bloody Mary Bar Sponsor: Granny Nannies
- Breakfast Sponsor: Chick-fil-A
- Putting Contest Sponsor: The Beacon
- Hole in One Sponsor: Step One Automotive
- Range Sponsor: Available!
- Hole Sponsors: SERVPRO of West Pensacola, Tuffy Tire and Auto, Gulf Coast Insurance, Gilmore, Magnolia Wealth Strategies-Mass Mutual, Camille Murray Levin Rinke Realty, Mediacom Business, Carrie Carver Realtor BHHS, Pensacola News Journal, University Lending Group, Everdean Holdings, Manderson Realty, and the Dog Stop!
- Closest to the Pin: Available!